Friday, January 02, 2015

2015 Bible Memory Opportunity!!

This is an opportunity that I was informed about by a FB friend. I have done an online Bible study and did enjoy it very much, especially with the accountability even if it is online. Living Proof Ministries with Beth Moore is hosting an online Bible Memorization challenge for 2015. Every 2 weeks starting January 1, you, the memorizer, can choose which 1 verse you will work on memorizing for 2 weeks. Post your chosen verse on the 1st and 15th of every month on the Living Proof Ministries blog post for that day after 8 a.m. here at http://blog.lproof.org/. If you are having a hard time choosing a verse, there will be a suggestion given on the blog post if you'd like to use that one. You can also read through some of the other ladies verses for some ideas if you'd like. For this first 2 week period I have chosen II Corinthians 12:9 which states, "Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me." This is something that I need to remember daily as I am trying to do the job to which God has called me.

No comments: