Thursday, July 20, 2006

Fellowship

It is so nice to spend time with friends! Last night after church Phil, Ralf and I went over to the Caucutt's house for some food and fellowship! We had pizza and popcorn and watched the news about the war with Israel and played Catch Phrase! I LOVE that game. It is so fun to see how other people explain things. We played men against women and almost every other description of the boys were related to sports and all of our girls descriptions were "obscure". =) Good times!


Also, I received the invitation to the wedding that I am going to in August! I can't wait to fellowship with all of my friends and family all across central and southern CA! Here is a pic of the Happy Couple!


1 comment:

Ben & Shannon said...

Wow! I'm so glad that Julie has found a good guy to marry!!! That's exciting news!