Monday, July 03, 2006

Staying in Contact

I love staying in contact with my friends. I have been searching for friends on the internet that I have lost contact with and have found information on 3 of them. Praise the Lord! Keeping up with people and making time to stay in contact with them is a very important thing to me. Friends are so important in life. For encouragement, for LOTS of laughs, for remembering old times, and to just see where the Lord has led them in their lives. See below for some people I have been able to get in contact with lately.



Along with staying in touch with others, I have been planning a trip to a friend's wedding in CA. I can't wait to see Julie Doyel get married. She met a man named Jeremy through a friend at camp and fell in love. They wrote and emailed for a long time and then finally met and then soon after became engaged. She is planning on getting married August 26, 2006.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Tiff, I'm glad I got you into the Blogger world. :-) Now I can leave random comments on your blog!I will have to add you to my links (then you will really be cool....)

Unknown said...

Hello Tiffany, its good to know you are doing fine! I remember you. I do hope all is well with you and thanks for emailing me. Marcia and I are happy serving the Lord here in Brogue, PA. Stay in touch. Lord bless and visit my blog.

Ben & Shannon said...

Tiff, Hey! Cool idea! I was waiting for you to add something new! That's cool. I hope you are both doing good. Ben wanted to come over and see you while he was there but they had him busy from 7:30 am until 10:30 at night. He had no extra time at all! Whenever you want to take a weekend trip to visit, let us know! It would be fun times!!! Gotta get!