Friday, July 21, 2006

? ? Ralf ? ?


For those of you wondering who "Ralf" is, it is Phil's little brother of 15. His actual name is Richard. However, when I first met him I couldn't remember his name and I knew that it was like a grown-up name so I called him Ralph and he loved it so now his nickname is Ralf (how he prefers to spell it!) Well, he and Phil's mom, Ma came for my graduation and Ralf wanted to stay with us for the summer! So Phil and I have a teenager living with us for the summer!! AHHH! No, we love him very much; he is a great kid! We have had alot of fun this summer getting to know each other better. We will be very sad to see him go back home later this summer!
Why the pink font you ask? Ralf LOVES Carolina stuff and Pink!!!!

2 comments:

Ben & Shannon said...

Wow, Ralf is sure growing up! He is practically a man now! Seriously he's much bigger than when we seen him at your wedding.

Sarah said...

Hey Tiff, hope you guys had fun last night. Thanks for inviting me! :-)
So, is Ralf gonna be a California boy or not???